Highly qualified instructors and a student-centered approach make the
Eurocentres experience fun and effective!
Welcome to Eurocentres San Diego, a Division of International Educational Services, LLC!
Our focus is on providing quality instruction for international and local students who want to develop the skills they need to succeed in their university studies, careers, and social interactions.
- BPPE 2015 Annual Report
- 2017 Adult-Brochure
SCHOOL PERFORMANCE FACT SHEETS 2014-2015
GENERAL ENGLISH / INTENSIVE ENGLISH 2014-2015
WORKPLACE (BUSINESS) ENGLISH 2014-2015
IELTS TEST PREPARATION 2014-2015
TOEIC TEST PREPARATION 2014-2015
TOEFL TEST PREPARATION 2014-2015
CAMBRIDGE FCE TEST PREPARATION 2014-2015
CAMBRIDGE CAE TEST PREPARATION 2014-2015
- The Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education
Educational Solutions that work for you
- Our students are not passive observers in lectures, but active participants in discussions and problem solving.
- Small class sizes offer quality interaction with instructors and classmates for optimum learning.
- Learn with highly skilled and experienced instructors, ready to meet your needs.
- Learn with a diverse student group representing countries from around the world!
Why Choose Eurocentres San Diego
- This school is authorized under Federal law to enroll nonimmigrant students
- Continuous enrollment
- Accredited by a national accrediting body
- Approved to operate by the state of California BPPE
- Approved to host Saudi government-sponsored students
- Proud member of English USA (The American Association of Intensive English Programs)
- Student-centered education
- Small class sizes
- Student Learning Center
- Instructor-led field trips
- Comprehensive English programs
- Comprehensive social program
TOEIC Preparation (Levels 4-10)
- ID: 62
Open to students at Level 4 or above, the TOEIC class prepares students to reach their target scores on the TOEIC exam, which can be taken monthly at Eurocentres San Diego.
IELTS Preparation (Levels 5-10)
- ID: 64
Open to students at Level 5 or above, this course focuses on key skills tested in the IELTS exam.
TOEFL Preparation (Levels 5-10)
- ID: 148
Students who demonstrate English proficiency at Level 5 or above can prepare to take the internet-based TOEFL, a requirement for entrance into most American colleges or universities.
Cambridge FCE (Levels 5-10)
- ID: 149
Open to students at Level 5 or above, this course focuses on key skills tested in the FCE exam.
Cambridge CAE (Levels 7-10)
- ID: 150
Open to students at Level 7 or above, this intensive course focuses on the skills needed to be successful on the Cambridge Advanced Certificate exam.