Statement of Purposes
To fulfill its mission, the school
- Assists motivated students to meet personal goals and to prepare for careers enhanced by their knowledge of the English language.
- Provides students with the tools necessary to reach their desired scores on standard examinations such as the TOEFL and TOEIC.
- Prepares students to return to their countries ready to assume positions in English Language programs.
- Creates an environment for growth through impassioned teaching and learning that encourages the free exchange of ideas and is responsive to changes in technology and markets.
- Helps students transition by providing academic advising and tutoring, assistance on college or university application forms, and ongoing learning support.